When going out on a fishing charter it is always good to be prepared. These are some suggestions of items to bring along and what you need.
- Fishing tackle: There is no need to bring along tackle or rods and reels as we supply everything. You may bring along some tackle if you prefer but please keep it to a minimum to save space on the boat.
- Clothing: Inclement weather is always possible on the sea and the sun is always an issue too. Please pack a small backpack or duffle with any clothes or weather gear you wish to bring along. The decks get wet at times and (Hopefully) messy with fish too. Bring deck shoes or shoes that can get wet.
- Food / Drinks: Please NO BOTTLES OR GLASS OF ANY TYPE on the boat. You may bring 1 or 2 medium sized coolers with you for the trip. No GIANT Coolers as they are always in the way . Beer is fine but hard liquor is frowned upon. Sandwiches and snacks are a good suggestion too.
- Smoking is allowed on the back deck of the vessel as long as it is LEGAL! No illegal drugs of any type are allowed…
- Fishing licenses are not necessary on this charter boat.
- Please call if you have any important details you need to discuss.